Friday, February 12, 2010

Alive! yr 2010

I know it's been ages since I blogged (lol, like anyone cares). First post in 2010! Been extremely lazy to log in to the internet and blog, what with the slow internet speed like brunei's. Seriously, they should speed it up.

Anyway, I'm now in the midst of my holidays. Well, uni holidays which are gonna end soon like in one week's time. Not looking forwards to that, but on the other hand, I'm anticipating CNY!!! CNY=more $$$ That is, if you spend the CNY in Brunei or any other Asian countries! hahaha... that's the joy of CNY aye... Hmm, but 14th feb is Valentine's Day as well. Sigh.. another Valentine's Day spent alone~~

Updates for the holidays so far: Went to Bangkok for like 13 days and stayed with my dear girl, Arisa last week. Had fun shopping there and enjoying the food. Things are like awesomely INEXPENSIVE! imagine a pair of shoes for like $9 on avg??!! how do you get such a good deal! And more immportantly, they have my feet size and clothes size! LOL.. hardly find any size that fits me in Perth grrr :( I even rebonded my hair there, in a salon called Vincent Haircut in MBK, pretty good I reckon. FOr once, my hair's not that frizzy and dry. YAY! :)

Ohhh and I just found out today that UBD offers Medicine. Well, its more like a 3 years program to do Bachelor of Health Science in Brunei, then additional 3 years for a med degree in either England (Southampton University) or Aust (Melbourne or Brisbane or prolly Perth as well??). Mom told me to try out since there's no harm in trying. Went to meet the Dean, but she's not in, so handed my results in to enquire whether I can enrol in the course. She called back the next day and said my results are definitely elligible to gain me a place in the course! Yay?! I don't really know what to do now, whether I should stay back in Perth to continue Engineer/sci or drop it and completely change my direction to do a Med degree instead, but this means that I have wasted almost 2 years (since UBD starts its year in Aug)!!! Arrggghh, on one hand, I'll definitely miss my bunch of friends in Perth if I did stay in Brunei for the first 3 years. Not to say I have to move everything back to Brunei from Perth and move them back later on! Such troubles! But on the other, this path gives me a chance to enrol myself in Medicine. I'm not saying that I dont like ENgineering and Science, its fine but i'm not 100% sure I can see myself working as an Engineer later on when I graduate. hahaha.. and weird thing is, my mom said she can't imagine me wearing an overall coat and being out there, under the sun (because I hate being tan, and mind it, I get tanned really easily -.- grr)

WHAT SHOULD I DOOOO??? I'm sooo indecisive! I hate to choose, hate being the indecisive me... Someone decide for me??

No comments:

Post a Comment