Friday, November 27, 2009

mmm...

It's been a week into the 3 months holiday! I'd shout 'yay' in a way, but it's weird why I dont really feel that great. Just feels like something's missing suddenly. Been having this feeling before I even boarded the plane last friday... zzz.. totally hate it. I don't know why, it's just *speechless*. Well, I can't do anything anymore anyway


On another note, been watching MTV n V channel on Astro quite a lot these few days. Astro definitely ROCKS! Wayyy better than cable TVs there in Australia. Anyway, after few days of hugging my dog and having my eyes glued to the MTV, i'm totally smitten by the korean groups such as 2 pm and Taeyang!! Their choreo, music, special effects, everything's awesome... Just watch their MV and you'll know. Anyway, just wanted to post this song on from the album 1.59pm-The First Album by 2pm (credits to wannabefob)...


'Heartbeat'
2-pm

Can you feel my heartbeat?


The heart that you've stomped on is still beating and even so towards you.

No matter how hard I try, no matter how many new people I meet, and againa and again why do I turn around and think of you

I'm going to stop, I want to stop, though I calm and calm myself againt its no use, my heart's broken, why?


Why am I still doing these stupid things, my mind seems to understand but why my heart's still acting on its own?

I grabbed you and I still can't let go, it seems like you're still by my side, i Cant believe in goodbyes


No matter who I meet, I can't open a part of my heart and I keep leaving a space for you.

there's no reason for you to come back,but my heart keeps believeing that you might come back, why wont it listen?


Listen to my heartbeat. Its beating for you

Listen to my heartbeat. Its waiting for you

It still deoesnt know its over, i dont understand why its like this.

Listen to my Heartbeat. Its beating for you.

Listen to my heartbeat. Its waiting for you.

It still hurt at the thought of you, I think of you everytime my heart beats


I have to forget, I have to forget to live, I have to erase you, if not i'll die.




No comments:

Post a Comment