Saturday, April 9, 2011

april 2011

how time flies! we are now entering the easter month of the year... i just suddenly had this random thought to post a blog, lol, don't know if i'd feel like blogging again anytime soon.

so 2011 started alright, finished 2 months of my summer vac, uni started in march, not overloading this sem so been pretty alright so far. I get fridays off, so that's a plus (or a con cause I have this tendency to just slack off :( ).

Definitely wouldn't say things had stayed the same over the 3 months summer break we had, though I'd love if some of it had stayed the same. Have you ever had this feeling that you want to hold on to something, that you probably should have done so before, but at that time, it didn't hit you like a wave that it is, washing over you now? but it is probably a bad idea, the worst timing, and the time had past? but there's still this remnant of hope deep down inside that something you wish for is gonna happen? but your logical mind tells you the chance of that happening's probably only 0.0001%, as far as you know from your side of things; yet, you choose not to believe it? And you just act as if you are fine with it, when in fact, it probably is not? It's just... so contradicting, so silly, so stupid, so i dont know-ness, so I hope "dot dot dot"..

No comments:

Post a Comment