so, i have been back in uni for 3 weeks. But it just seems like a week, how time flies! :( :( too fast for me to catch up with happenings around
but yea, so today, stayed at home n watched movie with my housemate Final Destination 3!!! *screams*!! it's not actually scary, but definitely not a movie for the faint hearted. just turns ur guts inside out. Ps, dont watch it when u r having dinner...
Went to Jon's cell yesterday @Curtin. haha.. my daddy couldn't believe I actually participated in cell eventhough I'm not Christian, he's suspicious whether I had even joined the Church.. LOL... but nah, happy being an atheist :D :D
homeworks are starting to pile up now : Chem prelab ( stereochemistry -- most horrifying confusing thing on EARTH!!!) , ENVE assignment, mallard?? and report on cambodia.. sighh.. back to work now i guess..
No comments:
Post a Comment